At New York & Company, Return / Exchange / Delivery
- Get a full refund on tickets for participating venues and teams such as Metropolitan Opera House, Carnegie Hall, and Radio City Music Hall, if you change your mind within 72 hours of purchase. Call 212-489-9070 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return / Exchange
Don't suffer from seat envy. If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, call 212-489-9070 to exchange the ones you have and just pay the difference, if any. Tickets bought at our retail location must be exchanged at the same location. One exchange per person, per event.
We can't refund or exchange tickets for events that are less than 7 days away, and we can't refund or exchange resale ticket purchases.
Refunds for Canceled Events
- We'll contact you and issue a refund automatically, including all fees (except USPS and retail pickup fees, and fees on certain Major League Baseball purchases). Please return tickets bought at At New York retail location to the same location.
- E Ticket - Open your confirmation email and find an attachment file: e-tickets.
Then, double click the attachment
& Print Tickets button and print away.
- Will Call - Please choose your delivery method as "Will Call". You can Pick up at At New York Office at 939 8th Ave, Suite 504, New York, NY 10019 at our business hour.
- USPS Delivery - USPS allows you to receive tickets at your billing address. USPS packages are sent only to your verified billing address. Please review the USPS delivery schedule to see when you can expect your tickets to arrive. USPS will not deliver on Sundays or holidays. USPS may require that an adult be present to sign for a package, and if no one can sign for a package then USPS may leave a notice of delivery card notifying you of another delivery date or of a place where you may go to collect your package.